Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hmm, now I understand

I always not happy about the fact that so few people in KRonos stayed back for production and Flight. I always ask myself, why just can't more of them stay back to guide us. Only one or two stay back is not enough. HallProd and RAG is always about collective idea, unless the one that stayed is super zai la.

This time round, happened again. Only few of them stayed. The rest wanted to join Chingay. Going Chingay is what I want back then when I'm still freshie. Hmm, for the rest, I understand, they want to do things together. So its just inevitably that all of them joining Chingay. Its always about the people that you work with. If choose to work with different people, the feeling is just not the same.

So...

Jiayou ba, the rest that stayed. Will definitely come back to talk-kok or help here n there.

This year, Experience vs Classic.

Will try best to prevent history from repeating itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment