Friday, June 11, 2010

Detected Indonesia telco in Sg?

Weird. My phone detected the my telco operator as "XL". A quick Google search shows that XL might be a Indo Telco. Not entirely sure.

See the "XL" below the clock, and the roaming icon (triangle) on top in the taskbar?

Btw, my SIM is from Singtel.

Update:
I've tried turning on and off flight mode (to reconnect phone line). And even soft-reseted. But still connected to different Indo telco - now is Telkomsel.


Even best, I received "Welcome to Indonesia" roaming message! ; )


I guess it Singtel's problem. Just made 2 calls and sent few messages before I realized I'm "on roaming". Hope I wouldn't charged for any roaming messages or call during this period of time. If not... gg... confirm super ex bill coming end of this month.

Check out my list of available network after running scan, = WIN... wonder why Telkomsel and XL are selected instead of Singtel...

Ah, nvm. Solution? Disabled all other networks, except "Singtel"... =.='

1 comment: