Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Google Latitude

Hehe, just share with you what Google Latitude can do -
  • track the time you spend on work, and 
  • track the time you spent out.
  • Share you public location by embedding badge in your websites.
  • Set up location alert to get nearby friends alerts.
Google Latitude

I like to keep track of my activities. Well, I don't really care about privacy (Google  use for data mining?... nah, doesn't really matter to :] ) What really important to me is that I want to be able to track, or keep a record of my activities.

Well this reminds me of a talk that I went to at Tertiary Tech Conference (TTC). One of the speaker actually set up webcam in front of his desk 24/7 to let the whole world watch him while he is doing his research paper. His idea is to let the whole world know that he is doing his work, and thus prevents himself from slacking.
Why bother about losing privacy when it increases your productivity.
---

Oh, another this that I share with people - my workout records. I track my workout history, via endomondo. Ah, quite sometime already since my last run. Sometimes lazy to bring my phone out with me to record then runs. But what I like is the "burn-out" events in endomondo, and how I can view my friend's workout, and... compare my stats with them... haha.

Endomondo

No comments:

Post a Comment