Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Back at Home

Back at home on 6th, 9pm. MAS flight from KK-Miri-Kuching.

SABAH TRIP

Sabah trip was very entertaining. Our friend, 永凯, who was tour guide (地陪) did a great job in arranging the transports and itinerary for us. Very very impressed by his dedicated spirit in bringing us around. Only later we found out that he started prepare for our trip back in August. He even visited the places before hand to ensure that he is familiar with the routes.
一切都在掌握之中
Thats what he said all the time. No wonder he is so confident.

Will post the photos + write-up some time later when I go back Singapore. :)

HOME

Somehow, just don't feel like online at home. Just want to nua~ Haha. Not nua lar actually, helping around at home, follow parents out.

Help daddy to clean up the garden for the past two days. And helped tidy up my little brother's very messy room.

Maybe partly due to the fact that I didn't bring my own laptop back. Plus, my i9000 bricked (on the first day of  Sabah trip) so I couldn't tweet or FB using my phone.

Guess thats all for now.

Can't wait to get the Sabah trip photos from bb (yc) and upload 'em to FB and picasa. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment