Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lin'sanity

Screenshot from New York Knicks

This is the hottest guy in Facebook nowadays - Jeremy Lin.

From the interviews, seems like he is a humble guy, despite all the limelights after 7 straight wins for New York Knicks.

This is my favourite quote from him.
"I don't want to let anything affect me or this team. We need to make sure we stick together, put our egos aside. When we put our egos aside and buy-in we're going to win ball games."
- Jeremy Lin

The popular words in Facebook for the past two weeks:
Lin'sanity, Everyday I'm Shuff'Lin, All'Lin, Absolute'Lin,  Lin'spirational...

He is the reason many people started watching NBA again.


And of course, underdog or well-prepared? This video says it all.

(One thing that I think quite sad about is, at the time Lin's news flooded Facebook and major tabloids,  Whitney Houston passed away. And there are just so few talk/tribute to her contribution in music industry)

No comments:

Post a Comment