Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thress Simple Rules In Life

[Source] Facebook

Saw this image circulating in Facebook. At first, I thought its "just another MEME", then I decided to take a look.

Reflecting the points in the image:

1. If you do not go after what you want, you'll never have it : [CHECKED]
I'm working in a startup company - PayWhere. Although the pay is a little bit low (hahahaha), but I enjoyed the job scope and the learning opportunity there.
I'm aggressively working on my startup project also - #LS.

2. If you do not ask, the answer will always be no: [CHECKED]
I've a wonderful girlfriend, so obviously I had the answer - Yes.

3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place: [CHECKED]
I'm always on the move in life. I think I've pass the stage where I'm still cling on computer games, or Facebook game (the more popular option nowadays), or emo-ing/grumbling about how life/people mistreat them (I mean, once a while is okay, but if you're posting it everyday, theres got to be something wrong with yourself that you should seriously reflect on). I'm just comparing myself with friends on Facebook here.
I feel there are a lot more for me to pursue (in terms of career, and skills) at this point of life.

So yup, to my brothers who are still playing games everyday, or aimlessly living through day by day:
- Stop playing games so "seriously" if you're not going to depend on that as a career in the future.
- Start planning/pursuing a career that you think you'll enjoy it for the next 30 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment