Sunday, February 26, 2012

Lunchsparks 404

This is just a random and short update of my daily work.

Error 404 Page Not Found.

Did a 404 page for my pet project - Lunchsparks.me. (Give me a "Thumbs Up" if you think its nice too! Hahaha)

Personally, I like the ray on top, simply because the animation is done using CSS3 -webkit-keyframes. Cool eh? Haha.

@-webkit-keyframes opacity {
 0%   { opacity: 0.2; }
 50%  { opacity: 1.0; }
 100% { opacity: 0.2; }
}

I find web development (HTML, CSS, Javascript) interesting because theres just so much to learn and the whole language and standards are evolving very fast, which is a good thing!

Despite the restless schedule everyday (including weekend!), I enjoyed the whole learning process.

Looking back the my codes half a year ago makes me feel "oh my, how can I code in such a inefficient way".

Just hope that I can have someone to sit down together to work with, and discuss. A bit "lonely" to work alone... hahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment