Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Block Christmas Dinner

Event: A Block Christmas Dinner
Venue: A Block Kitchen

Time: 1930

~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sure you can tell that this is a A-Blockers dinner to "celebrate" Christmas, right? ;)

Quite a number of people turn up for this special dinner. At first we estimated about 15 people, but in the end, there are about 30 people came. That's good, the more the merrier. Ha.

I'm a Block Commer and I wasn't there, in the kitchen to help prepare the food. Feel bad seriously. But, Hall Production is more important. We need to rush out the stage despite of lacking manpower. Anyway, I helped during cleanup to compensate for not helping in the whole afternoon.

The foods were nice! Maybe one of the reason is that I’m very hungry because just came back from Stage Crew. Haha. But seriously, everything was tasty.

The dishes:
Cherry by Zhihao
Roasted Chicken by Rayner
Mashed potatoes and sauce by Joseph and Hwee Hoong
Campbell soup by Joseph and Hwee Hoong
Bread
Ribena drinks

The dinner ended around 2100.

After dinner, cleaning up actually, I went down to Rag Area to continue “duty” again.






No comments:

Post a Comment