Monday, December 25, 2006

The Heart of Christmas

Went JB to Celebrate Christmas with Aunt Nancy's family on 23rd. Just like last year, I followed her to the church near her house to watch the Christmas performance on 23rd and 24th night. Stephanie (aunt's daughter) also performed this year.

The theme for this year is "The Heart of Christmas". All the performance is about giving/present on Christmas. The drama titled "The Best Present for Christmas" told viewers that best Christmas present is not fancy or expensive presents, but knowing Jesus!

Ohya, as this is the second time I go to the curch, they gave me a pen with a ribbon-made love shape at the end. The love shape obviously is because of the "Heart of Christmas theme". Before going back home after the performance on 23rd, I bought the "Heart of Christmas" t-shirt which cost RM14. Quite nice, it's white tee with red cuffs and neck.

Guess what, Aunt Nancy gave me a bilingual bible as my Christmas present!






No comments:

Post a Comment