Monday, December 04, 2006

Forget Again?

Sigh, I'll going to kill myself someday for being so forgetful...

I didn't bring the notes I've prepared for the past 2 days to exam. I reach the exam venue half an hour earlier. Unfortunately, I only realize I didn't bring the notes (summary) after 15 minutes. NOT ENOUGH TIME TO GO BACK AND GET IT ALREADY!

CS1231X Discrete Structure is open book. So, not bad, I still can refer to text book and lecture notes. Still, it's like an bad omen...

~*~*~*~*~

Anyway, what happened cannot be undone. Tomorrow is my last paper, SSS1207 Natural Heritage of Singapore. Going to push all the way till tomorrow. Hopefully I wouldn't feel dizzy tomorrow. Slept for 9 hours in total for these 2 days.

MUST SCORE since I didn't S/U this module and my marks are terrible for the past CAs, what a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment