Saturday, December 30, 2006

20061229 Today

1000 Went down for Stage Crew. Today we just continue reinforce (welding) the room and hall way structure. Finished the stairs already. Hmm, things to do next: center part and second floor.

Staircase (Part I & Part II)

Staircase (Part III)

Platforms, painted white


1700 Went down to track for Road Race Training. After warm up, we do 15x200m intervals. Wah, quite shag. For the last round, I couldn't catch up with See Yong, Zhan Rui they all. Wanted to run but my leg just won't go any faster. Luckily I didn't cramp today. Cramped during last training... Wah, the VJ girls, Jocelyn and (dono-her-name), really can run. Their timing is about 40+ every round. Our timing is about 30+ every round...

1930 Went back Stage Crew after training. Just help the girls put on the nuts for the "A-supporting-frame". Couldn't continue to do welding because the other two guys, We Liam and Jonathan wasn't there.

2115 Had my dinner - chicken rice. I find that I only "enjoy" eating chicken rice for some reason. The porridge, western food, etc just don't suit my taste.

2200 Back to Stage Crew. Kim joined us this time. We assembled the staircase and found out some problems with the stair. Hmm, nothing much can do. Just need to complete other things first and see how, what to do with those out-of-scale staircase.

No comments:

Post a Comment