Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally, Hall Production 06/07 Ends!

Kent Ridge Hall Production 06/07 - It's Your Choice!



So high lar after production finished today. Glad that after almost two months (1 month holiday and 1 month of Semester 2!!!) busing for all the “sai kang” (Stage Crew work), KR Hall Production finally comes to an end, a very very round ending.

COMPARE

Just like what other people says, I must admit that this year’s set wasn’t that “up to standard”, compared to last year’s. But we can’t possibly compare each year with another, right? Different batch have different different combination of members. The ideas and skill also different. And I must admit myself isn't really good compare to the ex-stage crew / RAGgers - I can only do things slowly and not-very-accurately…

Must thanks all the casts who put up a really great show! Scriptwriters who wrote this wonderful play for us. And the Rambutans (Instrumentalist) that comes out with the music! Can’t imagine how Hall Production will be without their superb contribution. The set’s “plain look” really covered up by their show.

CHOICE

I’m glad I’ve made a right choice! Spending holidays just to put up show for these two days! Really enjoy the time with team members, especially during the last few week, when more and more people came down. A lot lively compare to the beginning, where only 5/6 people around everytime. I learnt a lot during this period of time.

People always like to ask: so what do you learn from this?

Well, for me, I can’t really say out what I’ve learnt when prompt by people. One thing for sure, respects designer’s design! I guess this is the most valuable lesson I’ve learnt!

WHY ENTHU

I wonder why I’m so enthusiastic about Hall Production – especially Stage Crew… because of the impact RAGgers gave me during FWOC 06/07? Or is it because of “peer pressure” from my other friends in other hall? Or is it the “KR spirit” and rivalry between KR-SH that makes me feel like putting “everything in”… or is it purely interest? Or… POINTS! (definitely not!)… I don’t know, jus feel like doing it…

HARDWORK

2 months worth of hardwork get dismantled in 2-3 hours? Haha… don’t know what to feel anymore… =p

RAG

Looking forward to level-4000 RAG! Hope people from Stage Crew will join lor… will miss everyone in Stage Crew… why this year’s Stage Crew wasn’t that bonded together? I don’t want to work alone, with only few people, even just for the beginning of RAG…

No comments:

Post a Comment