Thursday, February 08, 2007

Self Confidence

Sometime I really don’t know whether I should just speak up and tell others my opinion or not… or should I just stay quiet like most of the time…

There are many cases where I tell others about my idea, opinion, but only later I find out that they are more expert and experience than me; only later I find out that they are what-what scholars; only later I find out that they are what-what CAP 5.0 holders; only later I find out they are what-what national representative... feel that I over expressed myself in front of them, 班门弄斧 in front of them... people haven’t speak then I ciplak-ciplak there nonsense...

Maybe I shouldn’t “try to speak more”...

Hmm, first time I feel that I must have my own 主见 – Stay like what I used to be, quiet and low profile little boy at side. Refrain myself from talking too much... too much silly talks that make myself look silly...


Life is complicated... can never know what is “correct” and what is “wrong”…

3 comments:

  1. hey, i do feel that sometimes. don't worry, just be yourself. speak up when you feel like it. but, think through first.

    or, probably you could try to listen first, then to speak. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thanks for the advice. ;)

    Yeah, will try to listen then only speak. Ohya, and "think through first" before speak. Hmm....

    (crap-ed ad talk-nonsense alot during CNY these few days =p haha. Guess I didn't really "think through first" before speak eh? hmm... )

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i do feel that sometimes. don't worry, just be yourself. speak up when you feel like it. but, think through first.

    or, probably you could try to listen first, then to speak. :)

    ReplyDelete