Tuesday, February 20, 2007

CNY 2007



Still remember back then during December, I didn't feel like going back hometown for CNY because the air ticket was very expensive - RM300+ one way. But now I'm really glad that I did go back to celebrate with family and friends! 2007 Chinese was simply super FUN!

more photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stiucsib86/tags/cny2007/

ZeGanG

Haha, don't know why the feeling of meeting up with all the GanG members is different this year, although everyone just apart from one another for half a year only. Haha, Connie said I've changed (just like last time after I went National Service), but seriously, I think I didn't change at all, still the same old me... slack-and-lazy etuc! I realise every did very well in their studies also... what am I doing over the past half a year?
Anyway, I spent almost the whole CNY with ZeGanG. Gather at Elaine's house, Chang Dick's house (almost overnight somemore =) ), visiting from house to house with everyone, taking group photos... very-very fun!
Hard to describe with words, everything can be telled from all the photos taken that time! Wah, start to miss ZeGanG leh... everyone is the gang is like know each other for more than 7 years, some more than 14 years, since kindergarden... wonder when will be the next gathering? =) Hehe.

Gained weight

WTH! I gained almost 7kg over the half a year here at Singapore! From around 53kg before I came, to 60 kg when I weighted myself at Chio Pang's and Chang Dick's house! OMG! I need to watch my diet liao... >.<

Family

Seems like the bonding become stronger between me with everyone at home, especially with daddy. The weird (negative) feeling towards him seem decreased a lot. After away from home, now I know that he did a lot of things for me, things that cannot be noticed easily. Wendy is not the sis I know last time, she has changed.

Grandma

Aiyaks, didn't spend much time with grandma during CNY this year. Should have use those sleeping time to talk with her. After all, she loves me the most among all the other grandchildren =). The coming 1 month holiday, I must spend more time with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment