Tuesday, September 02, 2008

KRhome off to Kallang

Saw one of weliam's post: off-to-kallang...

KRhome at Kallang 了!!! Along with Christmas Reverie (Eusoff's).

Going Chingay has been one of my dream after I saw KRonos displayed at PS and subsequently being modified to showcase to public during Chingay 2 year back.

To me myself, Chingay doesn't really mean anything at all. Sometimes I wonder, whats in it for me (computing student) actually? 

Maybe ,what I really hope for from Chingay is to uphold KR's (especially KR RAG Committee's) reputation while I'm around, still staying in KR. Don't know why, my feeling towards KR and RAG is similar to the feeling of 爱国精神 that teacher teach in primary and secondary school. The love that makes me willing to sacrifice for 'em...

No comments:

Post a Comment