Monday, September 29, 2008

Target

Been wasting my time doing nothing for the past week. Think I need to reorganize myself...

Things that I want to accomplish by the end of this Sem.
1. Studies, 3.5. Complete all software engin + FPGA projects!
What the hell am I thinking, I am a student. Study should be my first priority
2. Understand more about photography and DSLR
I'm in KR Photocomm for 1 year, yet my understanding about photography and DSLR is so little. The photography workshop that that taught (refreshed) me a lot about photography. And the visit to clubsnap.com these few days made me realize that all my photos for the past 1 year is so lousy: Wrong camera settings (apperture, shutter...), wrong subject placement...
3. Infotech, badminton, Chingay.
These are the committees that I want to join!

加油吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment