Thursday, May 06, 2010

Notes from angry owners

Photo from Daily Acid
Saw this photo on Daily Acid, thought of sharing it with everyone.
This photo also reminds me of other similar photo I took in hostel throughout the Semester...

Nothing can express better than the phrase "F*ck You!", 
when you found out your stuff are stolen...
and the thief must pray DAMN hard to make sure 
that you will never find out about who he is (or... they are).

Presenting to you....

Notes for Food Thieves

To e bastard/bitch,
Surprise! There's no more milk/juices! You took all!

To da BITCH/FUCER,
I know u took my
food. Don't force me
to announce ur name in
the list of A block.
I CURSE YOU!!

FUCK U BITCH!
Stop drinking my milk.
Or get me a new 1

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!
from the person who took my
 ENTIRE tupperware from
 this fridge...

Notes for Untidy Person

To that Idiot(s)!
The egg tray is so big can't u see???
...

No comments:

Post a Comment