Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Updates

Just finish shifting to new room today - A606. Previously its Jordan's room.

Ah, damn tired sorting, packing and shifting all my stuff. I cleared 2/3 of my stuff, left with 2 big boxes (not including the box for computer) and 2 luggages. But after moving all the boxes and the luggages, I feel like throwing away some of the things again, considering I'll need to move again sometime in end-of-June. Officially move out of KR.

Memories are costly.

A weird thought ran thru my mind when I'm packing. There are a lot of gifts, letters, and booklets that I kept for the past 4 years. Those little little gifts, notes, paste-its, letters and shirts are precious memories to me. But Memories are hard and costly to keep physically. Further more, those memories only make sense to me, and not others. If I'm gone one day, people are going to throw away all those things. Simply because none can understand the value behind it.

Digitize.

So, I decided to digitize all the gifts, notes and shirts. I took the photos of every single thing before throwing them away. Will post the photos slowly when I'm free to edit them.

Work.

Ah, have to start looking for jobs and house from tomorrow onwards. I'm really exhausted from the shifting today, so decided to slack for the night.

Ohya, forget to tell. Jiawei is my new neighbour at 6 floor. And we are going to be neighbour, or roommate to be precise for the coming one year.

Just now ordered McD, and all of us eat together. YC, Tina, me and JW.

Feel like finding "the monk" to talk-talk a bit to get updates on his recent life. Haha.

Felt much alive after exam. (actually don't feel the urge to online also after exam... wth, online so much before exam, but after exam, I didn't even bother to on my comp the whole day until just now, to watch TV while eating McD.)

No comments:

Post a Comment