Friday, January 05, 2007

Larkin, Bye

Followed Shu Ai to Larkin Bus Terminal, JB, this morning. She is going Nilai, Seremban. Actually not really follow her on purpose, it's because "coincidentally" I need to go JB to do some stuff before school starts, stuff like convert currency to bring to Singapore *, buy some food supply from supermarket, etc.

Kranji

We met at Kranji MRT Station at 1030. Then we took 170 Bus from the opposite bus stop to Larkin. We reach Larkin about 1140. Since her bus only depart at 1230, we (actually I'm the one who is hungry) decided to have light lunch at 2nd Floor, MC Donald. We bought two Tuna Bread (non-Mc D) to eat and I ordered 1 set of Double Cheese meal and two Sunday.

By the time I finish my burger and Sunday, it's already 1220. So we go down to the platform to wait for bus. Before that, we took 1 photo in front of MC D.

Conversion

After she got onto the bus, then I go JB town to do my stuff. Hmm, the rate now is 0.436. And, the ATM machine in town only allow people to take RM1500 maximum each transaction. How irritating.

SMRT

When back in Singapore, around 1500. I waited at Blk 425 Bus Stop, Clementi for more than half an hour for SMRT 188 bus. In the end, I couldn't tolerate anymore. I called SMRT Customer Relation hotline and complained. "Miraculously" after I called, the bus arrived! Hmm... you thinking what I'm thinking?

"Next time must complain a lot then the public services will be efficient!"

ROAD RACE

Went down to SRC track for raod race training, after found out that the welding machine spoilt and Stage Crew (welding part) cannot continue. Today, we run about 7km.


Guess that's it for today. Nice day! Very very satisfied! But very tired now...


Precious! The only photo taken during these few days "outing".

No comments:

Post a Comment