Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Out with Shu Ai

Receive Shu Ai's message last night. She was in Singapore already! She is going to come to NUS tomorrow evening to meet up (and stay) with Elaine before going dinner with her JC friends. As I only found out the message after my Stage Crew finished, so by the time I reply her, she already slept.

This morning, received her reply. She wanted to go to her JC, St. Andrew JC, to collect her A-Level result slip. Yeah, since I can't possibly meet her when she is about to go for dinner with friends, so I agreed to 'accompany' her to St. Andrew to collect her result slip. We agreed to meet at Potong Pasir MRT at 1500.

Potong Pasir

Ah, all because of the welding thing that "almost finish", so I continue to finish the particular part of welding before going back to change and obviously I was late after that. I quickly rush to Potong Pasir to meet her, but by the time I reach there, it was already 1525. Haih... my bad, bad time management...

From Potong Pasir MRT, we walked to St. Andrew JC, which is just nearby. I was quite surprised at first that why she doesn't sure of the way to her JC last time. After she explained, then only I realise that St. Andrew now is combined with junior school, etc.

Vivo City - Night at The Museum

After that, we decided to go for movie since it's still early. Since Vivo City is nearest to NUS and it's new, so we decided to go there for movie. We wanted to watch Borat at first. But because Borat only start at 1715, so we decide to watch Night At The Museum, which start at 1615. We bought the ticket and 1 set of Nascha.

Bye

Movie ended at 1815. We headed back to NUS to meet Elaine. I was quite 狼狈 when looking for direction to the bus stop. Ha, very mang zhang. After that, I stopped the bus at the wrong station, one stop before Heng Mui Keng bus stop. (Gosh, I wonder what am I doing back at that time...). We walked to Eusoff Hall, to Elaine's room in particular. Then I stay for a while, listening to their chat topic before going off. Going off, back to Stage Crew just before both of them getting ready for their dinner later.

~^~^~^~^~^~

She is going Adelaide, Australia in February... I wonder when will be the next time I meet her. 5 years? 10 years? 20 years time?

But nevermind, this almost-a-date meeting will be enough as fragment of memories in my life. Lets see how many years this indescribable moment can stay in my memory.

Interesting Facts:
First time to Potong Pasir
First time out for movie in Singapore
First time out alone with a girl!

Sometimes do hurts a lot when think about these memories.
These memories that makes u feel excited and lost sense of direction...
but you know, it will only remains as memories,
memories which you can never get hold on it.
Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment