Thursday, March 04, 2010

just another random update

Sometimes when I look at my blog, I felt very disturbed by the whole layout and contents. The whole things is just too complicatedly-messy with pictures, embedded-videos... I wanted a layout with lots of functions (feed button, share button, tweets, reaction poll, traffic report...) but there isn't any good layout out there with all these functions integrated with a simple-and-clean design. And, as much as I wanted, I can't design (from scratch)...

Ah, just talking nonsense here.

----

Anyway, updates for today.

Had my mid-term for Algorithms today. I think the paper is not very difficult. Not saying I can do all the questions. Answered 8/11 question with confidence. But, probably it super easy for some of those genius out there. Returned the text book to library in the afternoon.

Had lunch with YC at Yakun @ YIH. Okok only I guess. Both of us agree that ToastBox is better. :)

Went for "Managing Software Source in University Research" talk at iCube (opposite KR) at 2-5pm. Its about the advantage and points-to-note for Open Source licensing in Academic perspective, type of Open Source license, Risk of Open Source, Open Source Business model, etc... Took down notes during the talk. Its not well organized with the sequence of the points jumbled. Anyway, for those who interested, heres the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment