Saturday, March 27, 2010

random thoughts

There goes my Saturday. Went for a meeting with a friend at Prudential, Newton around 12pm. Came back for class at 2-4.15pm. Then cook instant noodle for lunch. Then watch Qixiang play games - just to nua... wahlah... its 6pm already. Haih. Feel so sien, so 颓废.

A lot of things in my mind, a lot of things that I want to do, but none of 'em are academic related. Thoughts that has been running in my mind:
1. Develop the Windows Mobile app that I have in mind.
2. Find friends who have the same interest to start up a small web-based company.
3. Further develop on the start-up ideas that I have in mind.

...

Haha, sounds like entrepreneur ideas.... reminds me of the entrepreneur talk in LT19, NUS - "why you should NOT be entrepreneur" by hungrygowhere.com founder.

why should NOT be entrepreneur
1. Give up easily
2. Have no business plan
3. Plan too much
4. You hang around people just like you
5. You cannot make decision
6. No working experience and no capital
7. No faith and do not believe in God

full text at Google Doc.

Ah, yeah yeah, I know I know, I think too much, should just sit still and finish off my last Sem. :[

ah~~~

2 comments:

  1. eh i donno what i have to offer but if u think i can join in ur internet startup i'd be really glad. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I only have the very rough/skeleton ideas in mind.

    Don't really have a model/system planned yet. Don't really have time for that. (And not very clear also; I'm a person that can only take a step then decide the next :]).

    Haha, actually don't talk about joining me yet as I'm not even sure of myself. I Would be more than happy if you like discuss together, share your findings on start-up. :]

    ReplyDelete