Monday, May 08, 2006

Gathering at Peach Garden, Jalan Song

Picked Horng Rong and went Peach Garden at Jalan Song after I sent mom to fo2 tang2 just now. Went there because Jessica is going back to KL tomorrow. We (Horng Rong and I) were the first to get there although it was already 2030 when we reach there, and then time Chang Dick set for the gathering was 2015. :/

Anyway, not long after we decide the table that we going to sit, its a small round table that we assume that will be enough for everyone that is coming, Chang Dick and those who followed his car, Connie, Wai Leng, Josephine, Jessica, and Angelina ( shock eh? So many people! :blink:) reached. Wei Loong and Pui Wen came after that.

This gathering was different from other gathering with the present of Connie + Jessica... haha... both of them can really bring up topics to get everyone's attention ^_^ Jessica got lots of IQ test and cold jokes for everyone while Connie got a lot of stories (not real one lar =p) to tell... haha... enjoyed myself very much though I didnt speak at all the whole night =p haha, almost the whole night... =p

Around 2230, I went Hui Sing to pick mom, da4 gu1 and er4 gu1. haha, everyone go back after I left with Horng Rong. Then I send Horng Rong back home...

nice night ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment