Tuesday, May 02, 2006

NUS Application Status

woot?!? My application into NUS was successful. Thought its going to be like my application into NTU >> Failed


I was offered Computer Engineering. Most people say computer study "don't have bright future", but honestly, I like computer-related studies. I think computer studies, Programming, or even network management is fun. I enjoy sitting in front of computer, update/upgrade my furum, photo gallery, blog... installing/configure Windows OS... signing up for things like Google Adsense, managing my account... in short, anything related to computer will sure attract my interest. But come to think of it, computer studies is like 'quite easy', seems like anybody can learn or pick up very fast. So, my point is... Computer studies seems like 'no future'. Its not very 'professional' as everyone can self-learning computer-related stuff. Even if you dont have a teacher to teach you, you still can find tons of guides and information in the internet.

hmm... still got 20 more days to cafefully thing about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment