Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New Header


Changed my blog header. Thought of creating a flash header at first, but after finish design the flash, then only I find out that I have no place to host the 400KB .swf file. So in the end, I got no choice but to convert it to graphic format - .png and upload it to my.opera.com. Notice the "ra" letters in the "Fragment" word? Its a bit "out of shape" because of the ripple effect of the flash file. Lazy to design again using CorelDRAW, so just export straight away from the flash file. Hehe.

Erm, any comments? Hehe. Just tell me if its terrible. Maybe I'll ask TheAngel to design a nice nice one for me. She is very good in designing. Hehe.

stiucsib86
20060530 0155

2 comments:

  1. hey~ very good leh! i love the block block graphic ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Glad that nobody complain bout the header *phew* Hehe

    eiChi,
    The block-block graphic is the idea from the previous header =P Hehe, glad got ppl like it =)

    TheAngel,
    Thanks! ^_^ Hehe. I'm just speak out what I think and YEP! I think your designs are very nice & harmony!

    Somehow feel GREAT to have both designers' compliments. Hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete