Monday, May 22, 2006

ZeGanG at Da Vinci Code, STAR

ZeGanG at Star Cineplex



Who was there:
Angelina
Arthur
Bing Han
Chang Dick
Horng Rong
Liang Wee
Matthew
Yoong Lin
Yu Xuan



Went Star Cineplex to watch Da Vinci Code with friends just now.
It's a good movie actually. Full of mystery, puzzles and 'extraordinary' explainations for Da Vinci's work.

Just do not understand why 'people' want this movie to be banned? It is just a story, fiction story, written by Dan Brown. Why cant they just enjoy it as a 'normal' movie, entertainment-ONLY purpose movie?

Anyway, the movie is quite 'rush' near the ending. Too fast that I don't even have time to 'digest' and follow-up the story. Maybe I should read the book first before going cinema to watch this movie. Haha, bet it is going to take me weeks to finish the book with my current English standard. Haha.

I would rate it

2 comments:

  1. thn go n read the book if u wan to really digest the story ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yeap. My friends also tell me the same thing. (A bit 'wasted' watch the movie without reading the book first). Haha

    ReplyDelete