Sunday, May 28, 2006

Today

0810 - Woke up after 'forced' by mommy. Hehe. Or else I do not think I'll get up by myself.

0930 - Went 一园 to get Incentive from Wu Clan Association. Haha, thought we are late already. But by the time we reach there, the Annual Meeting and Incentives Giving Ceremony have not start yet. The Annual Meeting went on smoothly, because the members (and audience) did not give responses to what the Committee Members said.

1117 - The incentives giving ceremony started. There are a total of 54 person awarded the incentive. I'm the second last person to receive because I'm in STPM category, the highest category that can apply for this incentive. Buffet lunch was served after that.
Me and mommy.

1230 - Took a short nap when back at home. Tired. Hehe.

1400 - Helped daddy to dig up the bricks in the garden in front of my house. The bricks then loaded onto the small lorry to bring to the new house there.

Hehe, found a square tapioca when clearing the bushes of cassava. The root squeeze thru the bricks so the shape become like that. Haha. The shape is really unique for sure - cuboid.
The cuboid tapioca

2 comments: