Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Perfect Lover


1. A Girl, of course.
2. Kind & Gentle, girl must be kind & gentle.
3. Clever, guess everyone want their lover to be smart.
4. Not rude, at least don't speak foul words.
5. Good in sports, because I like sports, hehe.
6. Talkative and can bring out topics, because I'm not talkative.
7. Sporting, open minded and not easily offended.
8. Long Hair, somehow I kind of attracted to girl with long hair .

-----

I've been tagged by TheAngel.
  1. The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
  2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
  3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
  4. If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
  5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
-----

I'm going to tag Janice, Elaine, PuiWen, Desmond, LiangWee, Kenneth, HockSiang and KimSeng.


Link: http://eeleenthegal.blogspot.com/2006/05/my-perfect-lover.html

3 comments: