Monday, May 15, 2006

ProjectM17 - 2006

Project Expenses:

Fossil
PresentPaper
Envelope
PhotoPaper
Bookmark
Letter
DHL
心血 : Priceless
时间 : Priceless


Completed: 20060515:1559

- Fossil Watch
- Birthday Card
- Uplifting Bookmark
- Letter


Project Report:

Satisfaction: Unlimited




-----

hmm... this is my second ProjectM17... The last ProjectM17 was back in 2003, where the cost is much less. I wasn't very satisfied with the result. The card was terrible (Well, I did keep a copy for myself =p).

For me, this ProjectM17 (2006) is much improved than ProjectM17 (2003)...

-----

Some of my friends told me that I shouldn't spend so much for this present. But, I think is 'ok', as long as I cut down budget on other expenses lor... For me, I will rather spend more on 'the one special to me' than myself. Just like what AhPang said, as long as you are happy, satisfied and hua hee (in Teowchew) with what you are doing (refering spending on the present), don't care about what other think. He will do exactly what I did if he is in my situation.

I also agree to what he adds after that. There are 3 types of people:

1. People who spend more on themselves, but spend LITTLE on others...

but... usually people like this-type-of-people...

They, will very happy when this-type-of-people buy things for them...


2. People who spend less and themselves, but spend MORE on others...

but... people do not 'notice' this-type-of-people




Get what I mean? =p haha... Guess this is reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment