Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Breakfast at Harbour View

Suppose to blog this few days before...

20060526

Went Harbour View for breakfast. Actually mom staying there for one-week course, so she got 2 breakfast tickets. So, both my brother and I decided to go today. Hehe.


Me and my brother. (The man behind is the Omelette Chief)


This will be my breakfast ^_^

=
"White coffee & fresh milk" = "fresh-white-milk-coffee"
(so lame =p haha)
I drank a few cups of fresh milk, my favourite ^_^


Oh, how weird. The sticker at the window says: "Please do not open the window". How to enjoy the fresh air and beatiful view of Kuching City? Haha.

2 comments:

  1. Dear eichi,

    You have been tagged. List eight qualities you want in your perfect lover and choose another eight bloggers to tag.The whole thing is on my blog. It’s fun :)

    ~TheAngel~
    @ My LIFE Story

    ReplyDelete